The Children's Garden Summer Program runs four weeks of June. It is entirely outdoor program meaning we will meet and stay outside all morning until the pickup time. We look forward to spending a quality outdoor time with children surrounded by whimsical natural settings. Each week has a theme and virtues which are learned through art and stories. There is Summer Pixie Party is on June 23 at 12:15 pm at Granny's Beach. We will make fairy houses and share the potluck meal to celebrate the summer together.
- Starts Tuesday, May 30 and ends June 23, 2017.
- We offer 4 days a week from Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 am -12:30 pm.
- Summer Program is only offered to the current preschoolers at the Children's Garden.
- In order to protect comfort and safety, The Children's Garden cannot have "helpers" or visitors that are siblings/relatives of current preschoolers.
- Clothing: It is important that your child has the clothes appropriate for the weather. This means rain pants, rain jacket, rain boots, change of clothes including underwear and socks, sun hat, sunscreen, warm layers in case it gets chilly.
- Footwear: Sandles are permitted as long as they don't slip off. We recommend socks and shoes so that the little feet are protected from poky twigs and poison ivy.
- Policy and Procedure are the same as rest of the year.
- preschool-summer-program-registration-2017 is due by the end of April. Tuition is due by the first week of May.
- Contact Mari at 675-0469 if you have any question.